Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cupcakes and Jewels

Last week I had a Stella and Dot party! It was so much fun! I can't wait to get some new jewelry to dress up my maternity wardrobe...the perfect way to mix things up without having to spend gobs of money on clothes I only need for a few months!


Besides the jewelry, the next best part just might have been the S'Mores Cupcakes that I made for dessert. I found the recipe here, but made a few modifications of my own.

I order my groceries, which is AWESOME. However, there are times they don't have quite what I need, so I have to improvise. Instead of using the Duncan Hines Frosting Creations frosting, as suggested in the recipe, I just used (ack!) two cans of Betty Crocker Chocolate Frosting. And guess what? No one said boo about it! In fact, I'm pretty sure every guest had 2! So easy, so yummy, so making these again!


No comments:

Post a Comment