Monday, November 12, 2012

How Time Flies

Haley and I are both named after my Great Great Aunt Mae and I just happened to receive her childhood rocking chair when I was little. I am super excited to be able to use it each month to show how much Haley has grown. Of course, with her being so little I had to wait a little longer than I wanted to start this project, but here are her first two pictures. MANY more to come! I love it!


At Haley's 4 week appointment she was a whopping 5 pounds 10 ounces, so at 6 weeks she was probably close to 6 1/2 pounds. :)

At Haley's 2 month appointment she was 7 pounds, 5 ounces (the size I thought she would be when she was born!) and has grown almost 3 inches!

I just love watching her grow and learn. It is so fun to see her progress and see her little look of concentration as she is trying to figure out new things. Being a mom is the best!


1 comment: