So, I did some Googling and learned how to re-flavor his bones so he will like them once again. Here is how:
1. Collect bones and place them in a large stock pot.
2. Make either beef or chicken broth...enough to cover the bones. I used 8 cups of beef (that is what Wallum T. Doggie picked).
3. Bring to a rolling boil, turn down to a simmer and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Watch your dog act funny in anticipation.
5. Take bones out and let them cool. DO NOT give your dog a scalding hot toy. That is just mean.
6. Watch your dog stare at their "new" toy. Note: It took about 30 minutes for them to be cool enough for him to have one.
7. Give your dog their bone.
8. Watch your dog be happy. :)
There you have it! Happy dog and $30-$40 savings!