This was my "things to try next" list:
- My steak knives need some help. Apparently, lemon juice will fix that.
- My microwave, also gross, although it could be worse. We keep one of these in there so we always remember to cover our messy food!
- Lemon juice and a little elbow grease worked great...steak knives look brand new!
- Vinegar and water in the microwave also worked brilliantly...not too smelly, either. I will definitely do this on a regular basis.
Another thing I tried:
- Dipping lemon slices in sea salt and scrubbing my glass shower doors with it worked SO WELL! You would be amazed. Then I took the leftover slices and put them down the disposal to clean that (did you know that trick?), which is something I do all the time, but now it seems less wasteful.
I DID take a break from cleaning on Tuesday to do a little sewing with my sister. I forgot my camera that night, but I will definitely post some pictures of the finished products soon!