Thursday, August 2, 2012

Watermelon Smuggler

Last weekend we took a short trip to Nebraska to visit family and were blessed to become the Godparents of our niece and nephew! It was HOT, but we had a great time!

We had a picnic and when I noticed the watermelon we picked up was the same size as my expanding belly, I couldn't help but ask my family to help out with a few pictures!


The little boys splashed in the pool until after dark! They had so much fun and didn't want to get out for bedtime.



The bigger boys grilled. Yummy!

I snapped this HILARIOUS picture of my 10-month-old niece with her face up against the glass door looking for her mommy!


I couldn't help snapping a cool picture of the neighbor's pear tree, too. So cool!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE! And perfect size watermelon (the fruit and the babe)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Kinsey is soooo cute! And Andrew and Dexter really look like each other in the pool picture.

    ReplyDelete