Monday, July 2, 2012

Meal Planning Anyone?


I'm not sure if it is because my entire brain is consumed with thoughts of meeting my baby and all the things to prepare for her or if I am just starting to get a little lazy, but I seem to be in a little bit of a food rut. Plus, I have been incredible forgetful and keep having to go to the store every other day to get the things I need for whatever I do end up making.

My remedy? I created a meal planner/calendar/grocery list in one. I looked at several of them online and combine what I thought were the very best features into on nice PDF.

Download it here>>

Feel free to comment if you have questions/ideas. A much prettier version will be coming when I have a little more time, but for now I needed "function over fashion"!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment